Skip to main content

THE END

 

This quarter, I believe I've learned from some of the mistakes that have kept me from succeeding in previous quarters. One thing I did well was manage my time when working on my modules. Also, I've found that setting aside time to read the module's concept notes and review them before beginning the learning exercise or doing my homework has proven to be quite beneficial. When it came to homework, I learned that looking things up on the internet was quite beneficial, especially when no other resources are available.

I find ICT class to be really engaging. I enjoy ICT class, but only when I fully get what we're doing and what's happening. So far, I've learned a lot about the lessons and I also developed talents that I never thought I'd have. During this quarter, I've made significant progress in my writing and comprehension skills.

The topic for this quarter is all about Frontpage, this topic in this quarter was new to me because we don't have topic like this when i was in 9th grade. But I was able to comprehend the lesson and been able to meet the specific learning goals. The topic for this quarter was a lot of fun, but it also needs a massive effort, particularly with doing some homepage in MS Frontpage.

Throughout this quarter's learning, I've come across a few situations. Most of the time, I can't push myself out of bed and finish my learning work. I have the view that if I am uninterested and distracted, I will simply lose interest in the activity or lose faith in its efficacy; this mindset causes me to completely disregard what I need to do.

To overcome the obstacles I've faced, I need to accept my own laziness without feeling horrible or guilty about it, figure out what's causing my lack of motivation, learn about my own motivating style, and create more realistic goals. I also need to do something tiny every day to keep the positive energy flowing into my next project, even if it's something I despise.

I would have to say that this school year, out of all of my years in school, I have learned the most in ICT. Despite the fact that we had a large number of new ICT topics to master, it was a rewarding experience to be able to comprehend some of my modules. The most crucial thing to convey to incoming grade 10 pupils is that I will not work hard until they tell me to.


References:

https://www.aznsaa.com/calendar/2019/5/31/end-of-4th-quarter

http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/ayad-allawi-quote-i-fought-and-i-survived



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resiliency: A Key To More Developed Philippines

Recovering easily from a tough moment than before rather than giving a room for failure and not giving up easily is one of the best characteristics of us Filipinos. Being resilient not only helps us to get through difficulties, it also empowers us to grow and improve our life. Filipinos are known to have a strong personality in times of difficulties we experience. In the Philippines we experience many weather disturbances and this is common to us. We Filipinos learn to embrace this uncontrollable occurrence. The smile of every Filipino despite living in a country with often natural disasters, terrorism, and many more makes us stronger every day. Filipinos make this difficulties in life as an inspiration to make an improvement to their self and to become more determined than never. But now that we are facing a global pandemic, how can we easily recover from this? What ways or steps we need to do towards a more resilient Philippines? In order to have a more resilient Philippines the nu...

VIVA SAN PABLO! VIVA VIGAN!

  Celebrating festivals here in the Philippines offer people a chance to exhibit their rich culture and pay homepage to the history and patron saints. Tourists around the world visit the Philippines to experience our country’s grand festivals that without a doubt, makes it more fun in the Philippines. Celebrating festivals is part of our Filipino culture. Each province has its own Filipino fiesta that they are very proud of. Here in Vigan City our fiesta is held every January 25 th in honor of St. Paul the Apostle, the city’s patron saint. Vigan City Fiesta is composed of arts and crafts, carnivals, street dancing etc. that represents the spirit of Vigan’s cityhood. Because of the global pandemic, this year’s celebration of Vigan Town Fiesta is very different to those years gone by. But the city government of Vigan found ways to make the celebration become possible even if it is in the new normal type of celebrating it. Most of the religious festivals at this time of year celebr...

WOMEN MAKE CHANGE

W omen are progressing in the modern world. Women's social and economic status has risen to greater levels, and they are no longer limited within the four walls of their homes. Previously, women were only concerned with caring for the home and children. However, they are now working in fields to explore their inner talents as well as to become self-sufficient and to earn money for their family. They are one of the major factors of the nation's growth, they make huge impact to the world. To remind ourselves of the contributions of women to our culture and society over time International Women's Month is celebrated. The United Nations started celebrating International Women's Day on March 8 in 1975, during International Women's Year. Two years later, in December 1977, the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution declaring a United Nations Day for Women's Rights and International Peace, to be celebrated by Member States on every day of the year in acco...